Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Breast cancer clinic with woman doctor

Although mostly women experience breast cancer, people all over the world know that not all of the breast cancer doctors are women. Here I recommend a breast cancer clinic that has a woman doctor, I hope this info would be useful for women who live in area between Tokyo and Yokohama particularly those reached by Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line. Actually it was quite not easy to find "jose no sensei" for breast cancer in this area.

This clinic, named "ITO YOKOHAMA CLINIC", is located not so far from Tama Plaza station. Check this website for more info about the schedule, prizes, and what kind of diagnose or treatment that you need. The webpage is in Japanese, but google can help you to translate anyway :)

http://www.ito-yokohama-clinic.com/
If you are in a rush or need super quick info, you can paste this address to your map or dial the phone number:
〒225-0002
横浜市青葉区美しが丘
2-17-2
TEL:045-902-9201

Trust me, the doctor is very kind yet professional! If you don't speak Japanese, I suggest you to come with somebody who can translate to your language. Luckily I was accompanied by a Japanese friend, she helped me a lot starting from finding this clinic's webpage, filling out registration forms (in Japanese), and lastly translating the doctor's diagnosis. Anyway don't worry, during examination the doctor shall guide you in simple English.
As long as you have health insurance, you won't pay a lot for early detection of breast cancer. I was examined by mammary gland echo, a kind of ultrasonography method. They will give you a card and record the doctor's diagnosis for you. It's better to check annually, even though you're not experiencing breast cancer. For example in my case I do not have breast cancer at the moment (gratefully) but ever since there is one of my relatives who does, I have to always update my records at least once a year. Genetic is not the only factor that may cause a cancer. Keep positive mind, always think that you are healthy. Keep a healthy mind is as important as keep a healthy body. Stay away from anything that may ruin your wonderful days! Always stay in positive and lovely environment! Hope this short info would be helpful :)






1 comment: